2019 Xpress XP200 Catfish
Call for Price
If you chase big cats, you know it takes much more than just a bobber and a big stick! Xpress Boats understands that principle as well and when we set out to design and build the finest all-welded aluminum, high performance catfish boat on the water, we knew our audience was going to be critical. We knew you wouldn't settle for anything less than our best. We built big cat tournament xcitement into every Catfish Series boat we manufacture whether you fish competitively or not. We didn't settle for mediocrity and you shouldn't settle for anything less than Xpress!
- Length: 20 ft. 3 in.
- Bottom: 67 in.
- Beam: 95 in.
- Sides: 26 in.
- Transom Height: 22 in.
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 18 gal.
- Approx Weight: 1,261 lb.
- Max Wt./Per/Mo/GR: 1,900 lb.
- Total Wt. Per Cap: 8 / 1,128 lb.
- Aluminum - 5052 Gauge: 0.100
- Maximum HP: 115/150*
- Overall Package Length: 25 ft.
- BackTrack Trailer Model: AWHD20
- Hydro-Dynamic Hull
- Xpress Camo Paint w/Xtreme Coat Liner
- All Welded Construction
- Longitudinal Rib Construction
- Unibody Injected Foam Construction
- High Pressure Wash Down in Front Catfish Livewell
- Fold Down Driver & Passenger Seat with Storage Box
- 2 Fold Down Fishing Seats w/13" Extensions
- 2 Pedestal Bases on Rear Deck
- 8 Gauge Trolling Motor Harness
- Oval Baitwell in Rear Deck
- Large Front Deck Catfish Livewell
- Bilge Pump
- Humminbird PiranhaMax 4 Graph
- Minn Kota 45 Edge Trolling Motor
- Lockable Side Rod Box
- Speed, Tach & Fuel Gauges
- Fiberglass Console with Tinted Windshield
- Xpress Duck Boat Accessory Rail
- Xpress Duck Boat Graphics
- BackTrack Singe Axle Aluminum Trailer
- Lighted Logo Trailer Step (Both Sides)
- Aluminum Spare Tire and Mount
- Aluminum Wheel Upgrade (Per Axle)
- Galvanized Spare Tire and Mount
- Swing Away Tongue
- Tandem Axle w/ Brakes on One Axle
- 2 or 3 Bank Charger
- Pro Series Console Upg.
- Pro Series Steering Wheel
- Blinker Trim (Requires Hydraulic Steering)
- Hot Foot
- Pre-Rig Standard Side Mount Control Box w/ Cables
- Engine Hour Meter (Installed) (Requires Pro Series Console)
- Gauge - Trim (Installed) (Requires Pro Series Console)
- Gauge - Water PSI (Installed) (Requires Pro Series Console)
- Catfish Rod Holder
- 6" Jack Plate
- 6" Atlas Hydraulic Jack Plate
- Permanent Ladder
- 2 Tone Upgrade From Paint Upgrade
- Automatic Bilge Pump
- Pro Livewell Oxygenator
- Upgrade to Stainless Prop
- Euro Style Fishing Seat w/ Small Seat Pole
- Exchange Fold Down Seat for Euro Style Seat (Each)
- Fold Down Fishing Seat w/ Small Seat Pole
- BayStar Plus Hydraulic Steering (150HP or Less)
- Transom Pods with Step
- 6 Gauge Trolling Motor Harness (Upgrade)
- Lights in Livewells, Storage Boxes & Interior
- Humminbird PMax 4 To Helix 5 Chirp GPS G2 Graph Upg.
- Humminbird PMax 4 To Helix 7 Chirp SI G2N Graph Upg.
- Humminbird PiranhaMax 4 Graph
- Humminbird Helix 5 Chirp GPS G2 Graph
- Humminbird Helix 7 Chirp SI G2N Graph
- Humminbird Helix 9 Chirp Mega SI G2N Graph
- RAM Mount For Helix 7 SI to Helix 12 SI
- Minn Kota 10' Talon Anchor with Bracket (Installed)
- Minn Kota 45 Edge to 70 Edge Trolling Motor Upg.
- Minn Kota 45 Edge to Max 70 Trolling Motor Upg.
- Minn Kota 45 Edge to Fortrex 80 Trolling Motor Upg.
- Minn Kota Max 70 to Fortrex 80 Trolling Motor Upg.
- Max HP
- 115/150 hp
- Length Overall
- 20 ft. 3 in.
- 95 in.
- Dry Weight
- 1,261 lb.
- Max Person Capacity
- 8 persons; 1,128 lb.
- Fuel Capacity
- 18 gal.
- Max Carry Load
- 1,900 lb.